Tuesday, April 12, 2011

apologies from the lazy blogger

Aaaaaahhhhhhh...!

So as you might have noticed, I've been away. Far, far away, it seems. And while I feel excuses shouldn't be made here is a run down of the laest chibi adventures:

Big things first:

Azriella is officially going to be a sister!!!
After about two years of trying, complete with ups and incredible downs, we are finally safely into our third trimester! We are expecting our newest critter around July 5th! It has been a pretty uneventful term so far (which has been a delightful change), happily sicker in my first trimester than I've ever been with my last for pregnancies. THIS is why I've been soooo lackadaisical with blogging (frankly, with a lot of things!). I've been p.o.o.p.e.d. I've still managed to crank out the obligatory holiday outfits for myself and Azriella, and a dress or two for my Etsy shop, maternity sirts to cover my big ol belly, and little more than that. I have a long list of sewing to dos that I need to make a dent in, before baby arrives! We're so excited!!!

We finally became grownups as we just adopted our first car payment! Yeay! A necessary evil we've been avoiding since Philly isn't the type of city that completely requires having a vehicle. But with new littlens come new obstacles! This bit of news is especially pertinent to the next bit of news:
We've finally been officially house hunting out west and we are getting closer and closer to being rid of Philthadelphia! We have a few prospects, all in or around the Portland area.

So I apologize sincerely for been away so long, but as you now know I've been hugely busy (but mostly with naps ;-)

Stay tuned. I do plan to put up a tute or two soon!!!!!

0 comments: